Click on the iTunes button below to subscribe to this podcast!
Todd Gustavson discusses the Lunar Orbiter Camera manufactured by Eastman Kodak, which is now a part of the George Eastman House International Museum of Photography and Film Technology Collection. As Curator of the Technology Collection, Mr. Gustavson curates one of the world’s largest collections of photographic and cinematographic equipment. To learn more, please visit George Eastman House. To donate, please click Donate Now!
- All motion footage is courtesy National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- Lunar Orbiter schematics and lunar maps are courtesy NASA. David E. Bowker and J. Kenrick Hughes: NASA SP-206, 1971.
- LUNAR ORBITER, c.a. 1965, courtesy NASA.
- EASTMAN KODAK TECHNICIANS WORKING ON THE LUNAR ORBITER CAMERA PAYLOAD, c.a. 1965, by Eastman Kodak.
- GAGARIAN ON HIS WAY TO VOSTOK LAUNCH courtesy NASA.
- All else © 2007 Ross Whitaker.
All music is from the PodShow podsafe music network.